Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My Kitten-fishes

Kitten-fish is the baby of catfish…Obvious,right???

Today is Day 4 and all of them are doing well.They are growing longer constantly day by day.They are active and spend more time swimming around rather than “sleeping”at the bottom of the trays.Most important is that they are starting to consume the moina we gave them.For the previous few days,most of them will prefer to eat pellet as the moina are too big for them.But since yesterday the moina we gave them had mostly been consumed.It is a good news cos it means that they are really growing.Now my only wish is that everything will gone smoothly beyond this point.All I need is for them to grow steadily and can be sampled for the fatty acid analysis.

3rd time will be the charm.Hope that I can finish my FYP before the end of the year.Pray for me,guys…

And to all my kitten-fishes,stay strong and healthy…

No comments: