Saturday, August 30, 2008

End of Year 2 Semester 1 (What I feel about my Uni life)

It is the end of my 6th semester in UTAR (3 sems during foundation and 3 sems in degree)...
Time ran so quickly, when I finally find my pace, the semester ends...
A better sem compared to my nightmare Year 1 Semester 2...
The lectures are better, kinder, more professional and I think I am more attracted to the courses...
However, there are some exception. The Endo lecture to be particular is nearly as sucks as my Anatomy and Physiology lecture last sems...
Not so bad actually but honestly...
Her notes is a big mess,very unorganized...
And another thing that I cant stand is she kept making the 'Shhh..." sound even when we are not making any noisy...
Anyway, at least she is very familiar with the course she is teaching and she wont laugh at us when we failed our test...
The moral En. Baik Hati is quite a decent lecturer...
He will be better if he stop telling us how "baik hati" is him during the class.Hahahaha...
The micro lecturer is also a very "pro" lecturer...
She knows her topic well but if she provide us with fresh new notes, it is better (Currently, we photostat the notes from our senior and the quality is not so good)...
The nutrition lecturer is a good lady...
But we just cant concentrate during her lecture...
But we wont blame her, the subject itself is really not as appealing as the name implies...
Management lecturer is another typical "read from the slide" lecturer...
The tutor is better but management is just too boring and even he cant bring too much enjoyment to the class...
The best lecturer I think for this sem is our clinical lecturer...
She really improved very much compared to her performance in Year 1 Sem 1...
Really enjoy the class because it is interesting...
It is more fun when we get to know more new things and the way she connect to some of the particular topics to what we saw in TV...
So...
An average semester that I enjoy and suffer in the same time (Enjoy 60% and Suffer 40%, most of the suffering came from all the 4 assignments we need to complete)...
Hope to score better this sem...
Go, me...
Score well in the final and make everyone happy and proud...
Aza aza fighting and Gampate to all my fellow friends that will go to the war together with me...

No comments: