Monday, August 11, 2008

Tzu Ching Camp (Day 1)

As I mention in the previous post, I reached very late and the ice breaking ceremony had end up long ago. Once again, I missed this ceremony. Haiz...
After registering, I went to my sleeping place hoping to find any of my huo pan (friend) there. When I enter the room, it is pitch black and I just realize that it is already sleeping time (We usually sleep early during the Tzu Ching camp because we need to wake up early the next morning). Just as I want to lay down, my huo pan finally arrived after finish praticing the shou yu performance. The three all of us dont feel like sleeping yet so we decided to have a stroll outside. We slipped into the kitchen to have some Milo and biscuits and to talk to some of our others huo pan who are still busy preparing for the program tomorrow.
After a while, we went back to our room and start studying outside the corridor because all of us are going to have test. But we didnt have the chance to study longer because all of us feel that this will disturb those who were sleeping(because we are using the lamp and some of them cant sleep well). So we decided to sleep and rest our mind to prepare for the activities tomorrow.

No comments: