Monday, August 11, 2008

TRANnotNASIONAL

I have class till quite late that day so I cant follow the official bus which leave at 4 pm.
So I bought my own bus tickets and have to board the bus all by myself at Pudu Raya. Honestly, I really dont know much about the bus station cos I had only went there once. As a result, it took me quite long to find the bus station in the crowded KL streets.
After asking like 5-6 people and running around like a mad man, I finally reached Pudu Raya with the whole body full of sweat. Then, here comes the problem. I dont know which bus I am taking and where should I wait. There were some many platform around and I have no idea where my bus is. So, I decided to ask the officer around.
However, it ends up to be a total nightmare. Those officers are not only rude, they are idiot,stupid,arrogant and sucks... When I ask them where should I take my bus he answer rudely and asked me to find it myself. Hello...If I know where is it, I wont need the help from a non-civilize man like you. Really feel like giving him a punch. All I ask is a simple question, he can just say he dont know and show me the place to look for the bus. Really f***king attitude
What can I do???Well, basically I was like a insane person grabbing anyone pass by and ask them.Luckily there is one person who is going to take the same bus with me and show me the direction. Otherwise...I will sure miss the bus.
I board on the bus at 7.55pm, 5 minutes before it leaves the station. But the nightmare doesnt end there. The bus driver drove the bus like a F1 driver, the only difference is that he is not Lewis Hamilton but just a 50++ old pak cik. Not only that, he is also very very impolite. For the whole journey he only stop once and totally ignored the request to stop at a petrol station by a woman who wants to go to the toilet. Shit...
I reached Malacca at around 10.30pm and the Tzu Chi bus is already there waiting for me. At the end, I can finally get away from this horrible nightmare once and for all. The next time, I rather ponteng my class and join my friend to take the official bus to the camp. No more Transnasional Bus for me. Never again.
Before I end up here, I will want to dedicate this song to TRANnotNASIONAL a.k.a Transnasional Bus company. It is changed form a song form Eagles-Business as Usual and I called it Rude as Usual:
Look at the station, look at the buses
Look at all the rude people swaying around
They're running time, leaving grace
Still they worship and embrace the f***king attitude
When unsureness is everywhere in the industry
I thought that I would be safe and happy taking a bus
From a trusted bus company
But it's as rude as usual
Day after day
Rudeness as usual
Just grinding away
You are just asking a simple question
You try to be polite
But they are as rude as usual
Turns their mouth into swords and slash your innonence
Monuments to arrogance reach for the sky
All their politness had been buried deep in the ground
You maybe got the biggest bus station that money can buy
Dominating the industry and have the largest amount of buses
Your motto is serving your costumers in the best manner and providing the best quality
But this is what you really means...
Rudeness as usual
How dirty you play
Rudeness as usual
Ask you a simple question
Yeah, and I will be treated as I am an Idiot and
Make me feel like a clown
Rudeness as usual
Is breakin' me down
Boy, I really wanted to show you my fist and crush you
Yeah, if there are no heavy bags on my hand
And it's a soul suckin', soul suckin', soul suckin', soul suckin'
Soul suckin', soul suckin' bus company
Rudeness as usual
Day after day
Rudeness as usual
Feel like walking away
You are like a barrel of monkeys
Or band of Barbarians
Staying near to you will only make me one of your kind...

No comments: