Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two moods (2) - Happiness and 幸福ness

I found out today that one can actually have 2 completely different moods in a single day, at least it happen on me. After a gloomy, depressing, blue and any negative words you came across, I really looked forward to the gathering tonight. Everything still looks unpleasant on my way to the gathering. An aunty accused me for taking her taxi. Please lah , Mak Cik. U tak angkat tangan, mana I tahu u nak taxi. Luckily the taxi driver was on my side, otherwise…
We gather at LRT station and went to the gathering place (Rong Lai mama’s house) with our Steven xue zhang. We were given a warm welcome by Rong Lai mama. When I mention warm, I really mean it. We were served with a warm and delicious dinner, prepare specially for us. OMG… I was so touched. Finally I can have something to eat after this long depressing day. Not to mention how tasty the food was…Have the feeling that I had went back my hometown and enjoy my family’s cooking. The mixed vegetables, 冬菇 and vegetarian drumsticks taste really really good. Really gan en Rong Lai mama for spending so much time to prepare all of these. A good meal can really boast up a person’s mood. After taking the dinner, I feel a lot better, no more depressing, very happy and幸福. Glad that finally I can overcome the dark side of my feelings and becoming the normal myself.
After a satisfying dinner, we start our meeting with a sharing session on the Tzu Ching camp that we attend recently. For more details, u can look up the post about this camp. Next, we discuss and talk about all the activities we done this semester. Recycling campaign, trip to Selayang, trip to Sg Buloh, home visits…All of these activities bring back all my memories for the past 3 months. Happiness, sadness, laughter, tears, satisfactions… Every chapters of the activities flow through my minds like a movie. I am glad that I take part in each of the activities and experience something that most of my friends never imagine of. All those memories…Wow…I am really proud to be what I am today, a Tzu Ching… Then we start to plan activities for next semester. UTAR students like me will not be part for most the semester as we have industrial training. TARC students will be 100% responsible on everything. Good luck for them and remember guys, if u all need help all u need to do is make a call and I will try my best to help out.
Finally, we discuss about the activity we are planning to organize on Thursday. I will write about it tomorrow after we done it.
See, how drastic my mood can change in a day. Maybe it is because of Tzu Ching. People say when we spend times with people with good mood; we will be like them too. I cant agree more. Well, life is not as bad as it seems to be…If we search and look clearly, there are many things in life where we can find happiness. All u need to do is find it patiently and carefully. In the end, u will find it and by that time my friend, life is no longer miserable.

No comments: