Thursday, August 21, 2008

Two moods (1) - The sad and depressing...

I found out today that one can actually have 2 completely different moods in a single day, at least it happen on me. Start the day quite gloomy cos I couldn’t wake up early to finish my report. So, I must bring it to Uni to finish it. Then, everything seems not right in Uni today. No mood, lower than expected test’s score, report…I really feel down and blue the whole evening. Then it started to rain heavily and I am trapped in Uni alone as all my friends had gone home earlier.
Being alone really can draw all kind of negative emotions together. While sitting alone in the cold, damp library, I really fell desperate. I can’t focus on my endocrinology notes and finish the Sudoku on the newspaper really really slow. Plus the rain was getting heavier and heavier and the library getting colder as the time goes by. I feel like I was being left alone in the rain. Lonely, shivering, scared and there was no one beside me. Then I keep thinking about something stupid…Obstructed by a simple question: What have I done in my Uni life so far. Then I start regretting, a thing that I seldom did. I regret not taking Public Relation during my 1st semester, not finishing my report earlier, cant gather enough courage to ask my friend to join Tzu Ching’s camp…
Things get worse when I decided to go home. First, the rain had no sign of stopping. Secondly, I missed the bus and I cant afford to wait for another one which will come in 45 minutes. So I decide just to take the cab home. Next, I find it impossible to cross the road to take the cab without getting wet. The cars all went nuts and speed through like a herd of tigers are chasing them behind. When I finally manage to cross the road, I was partial wet and I thought it was quite an accomplishment. Then, a car speeded through the pool of water in front of me and … Yes…I am “officially” wet and soaked…Shit…The drivers in KL are jac**ss. But it doesn’t end here. 2 more cars made this stupid, f***king actions and I just cant avoid it. Ahhhhh…It is just so sucks…I hate my life…

No comments: