Friday, August 29, 2008

Pure enjoyING Day(No books allowed)

First there are a list of people I wanna thank for contributing to my pleasant day:
1: UTAR cos today no class to attend...
2. Wai Koon, Gary, Ken and Vincent for accompanying me to enjoy...
3. Vincent's Kerani for taking us from our house to Sg. Wang and back again...
4. The rest.......(too many to list down)...
We went out quite late actually. We planned to start at 12, but due to some reasons, we can only start the trip at 1.00...Not very late...But not early either...
We reach 1/2 hours later and the GSC is our 1st stop...Not to see a movie but to book tickets for a movie later...(We have a bigger plan to be done 1st...)After a long discussion and a long process of elimination, we decided to watch Babylon A.D. at 10.15pm...
Later, we had our lunch at Gasoline...A "brunch" actually cos all of us havent had our breakfast. We ordered different types of Chicken chop, each with different sauce and cooking style...Then, we head on to execute our big plan...A plan we made up since our degree Year 1 Sem 1, but only today we managed to make it true...Very touching moment for all of us as we finally had the chance to go to sing K together!!!!
For 3 hours, we sing and sing non-stop. We sang about 20++ songs, mostly shouting and ya... we really didnt sing very well. Most of us either走音or音不准... And I admit we do not have the potential to be singer at all. Hahahahaha...But anyway we enjoy ourselves very much...Feel like the shouting help us to release all the stress and unhappiness we had all sem...Wow, I feel so high and refreshing. Our voice were sore after the 3 hours singing marathon but we are very very satisfied...First we plan to sing till 9pm, but after 6pm all of us basically lost our voice so we decide to stop...
However, it was still too early for our movie, so we decided to see another movie 1st. Ya...We saw 2 movies today(Thursday)...Since everyone except me are fans of horror movie, we went to watch 4bhia...I am really not a fan of horror movie...Honestly, every time I see a horror movie I was either been force by the others or been cheated into watching it...So, I think I cover my eyes 3/5 of the movie but I still thinks it is really scary...A must watch for horror movie fans according to my friends but if u dont like horror movie, u may want to skip it...The story plot is OK actually, the 3rd part is very twisted, but sorry...I really dont like this type of movie...U can call me chicken, but once again I insist here that I REALLY DONT LIKE HORROR MOVIES....
After a 20 minutes rest, we had our 2nd movie of the night: Babylon A.D....Another action packed movie which is based on a book called "Babylon Babies"... The story plot is consider good among the action movies (most probably due to the book) and OK visual effects... However, there are some part where they dont explain really well...Quite a shame actually because it is have a good theme and plot to develop. Besides that, the movie is short compared to others, just about 1 and 1/2 hours...Well, I give it 3 stars lah and u guys can have a look and tell me what u feels about it...
The movie ends at around 11.45 and we head back home. A very pleasant and enjoying day, especially when we can temporary forget about the final...It will be better without the horror movie. Hahahaha...Anyway, a fun day without need to think a lot. Spend quite a large sum today but it is OK lah cos this will be the last time we can enjoy before the end of the final exam...
Thanks u all for this wonderful day and remember to work hard for the upcoming final...Gampate everyone...

No comments: