Saturday, August 30, 2008

End of Year 2 Semester 1 (What I feel about my life outside Uni)

After 6 sems, I really thinks that I had blend and adapt myself quite well in KL...
Far away from Kelantan...
Life is different here but well life must go on anyhow...
Adapting may takes some times but I am proud that I can still survive and hold on to myself in this busy and fast paced city...
I am still who I am (I think so)...
The biggest and most dramatic turning point in my life this sem is becoming the 拉曼慈青联络人...
Everything changes a lot...
In the previous sem, all I need to do is take part in the activities and maybe hold some small posts...
But after becoming联络人, I really feel that it is really something different...
Not as a burden but in the form of responsibility...
I think I grew a lot...
Learn more on how to handle different situation and how to communicate with different peoples...
Hahaha....I like this kind of feeling...
Making the sense of belongings to Tzu Ching grew stronger and make myself a better person...
Making more and more friends too...
Some from Tzu Ching and some from Uni...
Although we are not very close...
But at least I know who they are and can communicate with them...
Not just saying 'Hi" and "Bye"...
But something more personal...
Still hang out with the old gang...
We become closer really after a few incidents...
Kind of getting the feeling I had with my friends during secondary school...
Housemates...
Getting better I think...
But sometimes it is still tough...
I dont know why...
Maybe we are not in the same channel...
Sometimes it is just so hard to tolerate especially when it comes to the connection problem...
Hope to find a solution...
Overall, it is quite a sems...
Full of happiness, suffering, enjoys and no tears...
I think this is a part of the adapting process...

No comments: